April showers are the perfect excuse for a fun indoor activity – and we think this Weather Activity Craft from You Are My Fave is just too cute! From a movable “wetter to better” meter to a fun temperature slider, this weather station is certainly not just for the kids.
What are some of your favorite indoor activities to do with your kids when it’s raining? Share with us in the comments below, and visit Design Studio to get inspired by our craft ideas.
Rainbow party? We’re in! This beautiful Rainbow Heart Party from The TomKat Studio is both cheerful and chic. We’re especially loving the idea of using sports drinks to create a rainbow of colored beverages!
Create a refreshing aqua nursery inspired by our favorite color this month: Sherwin-Williams Swimming SW 6764. From under-the-sea elements to geometric lines, aqua is the perfect summer shade to design a nursery with.
1. Let in the light in with a fun drape, like our aqua Pom Pom Sheer. For added versatility, layer it atop a blackout drape.
2. Under-the-sea dreams come to life as your little one falls asleep under our Ibiza Mobile.
When your little one reaches for a nice glass of milk with their after-school treat, they won’t know what to think when the milk doesn’t pour! Try this recipe for solid milk from Martha Stewart — it’s sure to trick even the cleverest of kids.
What are some of your favorite kid-friendly pranks? Share with us in the comments below!
Get inspired by behind-the-scenes moments from our summer catalog photo shoot – and welcome new colors and patterns into your child’s room with our favorite styles. From beach essentials to summer-inspired bedding, celebrate the season in color!
Let your little ones view the world in bright colors and pattern with Handmade Charlotte‘s DIY Kaleidoscope. A simple mirrored viewer turns into hours of fun for a great activity – both indoors and out.
Stylized letters are one of our favorite ways to add a special touch to a child’s room. Whether it’s wall decor or a personalized Anywhere Chair, here are a few ABCs of decorating that will bring style to their space.
1. Furniture that speaks. A statement piece that incorporates letters is a great place to start. Our new ABC Dresser stands out in a nursery, while a personalized headboard – like our Sylvia Bed – complements your child’s bedding. Here are a few of our favorite pieces to help anchor the room:
Linen Floral Anywhere Chair
2. Pillows with personality. If you’re looking to add some style to what’s already in your space, try a few pillows that pop. A simple embroidered or appliquéd letter adds a special touch to make the room their own. See some of our favorites:
Butterfly Decorative Sham
Savannah Applique Sham
Tiger Personalized Sham
Letter Applique Sham
3. Walls that talk. Artwork and decorative hooks are fun accents for a room, and a personalized approach makes them even more unique. For added function, try a growth chart or chalkboard with lettered style. Here are some of our ideas:
Jumbo Letter Hooks
ABC Grown Chart
Burlap Personalized Art
Jackson Utility Board
4. Everyday essentials tailored just for them. Whether it’s a backpack or storage bin, daily-use items are perfect for personalization. Along with adding style, a letter, name or even a recognizable patch keeps things from getting lost or forgotten. These are our picks for everyday essentials:
Mackenzie Moroccan Geo Backpack
Fairfax Aegean Blue Lunch Bag
Fairfax Navy Striped Backpack
5. Seasonal gifts that are extra special. Add a tailored touch with items perfect for special occasions. With spring break and Easter approaching, our favorites are personalized towels and embroidered baskets. Here are some options for this season: