Did you know that today is National Sports Day? For little ones who love all things athletic, we’ve rounded up three easy updates that bring the big game right to their room.
1. Add a comfy, sport-inspired Anywhere Chair to create a special spot for kids to read or relax after practice. Top the bed with an oversized pillow that celebrates their favorite sport – and add a few monograms to make the space their own.
2. Create a display space for posting action shots or schedules of practices and games. Our modular Stanton Wall System lets you easily arrange and re-arrange anywhere kids work or play.
3. Our locker-inspired Ryder Dresser makes it easy to display your little one’s trophies and awards to keep the inspiration going for the next big game. With a cool, sport look, it features numbered drawers that suggest orderly organization.
Rank up the points with your kids by shopping the rest of our Sport Bunks Room to get the entire look!
Forget the boring PB&J, we’re all about these healthy Banana Jam Sandwiches from Sam Talbot (featured on Epicurious). Whether you’re packing a nutritious lunch for back-to-school or preparing a snack time bite, these delicious sandwiches will be a hit with your little ones.
Looking for more great recipe ideas? Visit Design Studio to get inspired.
For parties, play dates or just an evening of outdoor family fun, try this Glow-In-The-Dark Garland from Smile and Wave. Your little ones will love the bright daytime colors and the fun evening glow of this simple DIY.
A nursery chair is undoubtedly the sweetest seat in the home, and we’re here to help you choose the perfect one for you. From the comfort and fit to the designer fabrics, here are three tips that will get you ready to rock.
1. Find the perfect size. Whether you have a smaller nursery space or need larger seating to accommodate multiples, the first step is to determine the size of chair you need.
2. Find the perfect fabric. All of our rockers and gliders are available in a range of colors and fabrics, so you can create a chair that will seamlessly coordinate with the rest of your nursery’s decor.
3. Find the perfect accessories. You’ll be spending plenty of time in your nursery chair, so make sure everything you need is at arm’s length. From a small side table to a cozy throw, make the space your own with coordinating decor.
Ready to find your perfect seat? Shop all of our nursery chairs, and visit your local store to be fitted by one of our specialists.
I absolutely adore Pottery Barn Kids and was so excited to style a reading nook for Building Blocks! We recently moved so it was the perfect time to create a little, quiet corner for the kids to hang out, relax and enjoy. Keeping both of our children (Tommy + Kate) in mind, I decided on a neutral gray and white color palette. I love this simple color scheme because it allows the books to really stand out in the space.
I fell in love with the Ava Regency Bookcase and knew it would be perfect for housing the kids’ books and creating a focal point for the space. The spacious drawer is perfect for storing crayons, markers and more books!
To provide additional light in the room, especially for nighttime reading, I chose the Payton Lamp Base and topped it with Harper Shades, which matches the window panels perfectly! Kate loves how easy it is to turn the lamp on and off with the push button on the front.
We have always loved Anywhere Chairs and they provide the perfect, cozy seating for our book nook! The gray Ibiza Mat really pulled the space together. I added a few decorative accessories and wall art and voilà, the reading nook was complete!
I hope you like our book nook and it inspires you to create your own!
Enter below for your chance to win a $100 PBK gift card to start creating a book nook for your little ones– Hurry, ends Sunday 7/27!
Whether you’re packing for a family picnic or sending your little ones off with lunch, these Pita Pinwheels from Camille Styles are a healthy and fun snack. A spiral of bright colors and fresh veggies make them a refreshing summer bite.
For more great meal recipes, visit Design Studio and start cooking!