When your little one reaches for a nice glass of milk with their after-school treat, they won’t know what to think when the milk doesn’t pour! Try this recipe for solid milk from Martha Stewart — it’s sure to trick even the cleverest of kids.
What are some of your favorite kid-friendly pranks? Share with us in the comments below!
Get inspired by behind-the-scenes moments from our summer catalog photo shoot – and welcome new colors and patterns into your child’s room with our favorite styles. From beach essentials to summer-inspired bedding, celebrate the season in color!
Let your little ones view the world in bright colors and pattern with Handmade Charlotte‘s DIY Kaleidoscope. A simple mirrored viewer turns into hours of fun for a great activity – both indoors and out.
Stylized letters are one of our favorite ways to add a special touch to a child’s room. Whether it’s wall decor or a personalized Anywhere Chair, here are a few ABCs of decorating that will bring style to their space.
1. Furniture that speaks. A statement piece that incorporates letters is a great place to start. Our new ABC Dresser stands out in a nursery, while a personalized headboard – like our Sylvia Bed – complements your child’s bedding. Here are a few of our favorite pieces to help anchor the room:
Linen Floral Anywhere Chair
2. Pillows with personality. If you’re looking to add some style to what’s already in your space, try a few pillows that pop. A simple embroidered or appliquéd letter adds a special touch to make the room their own. See some of our favorites:
Butterfly Decorative Sham
Savannah Applique Sham
Tiger Personalized Sham
Letter Applique Sham
3. Walls that talk. Artwork and decorative hooks are fun accents for a room, and a personalized approach makes them even more unique. For added function, try a growth chart or chalkboard with lettered style. Here are some of our ideas:
Jumbo Letter Hooks
ABC Grown Chart
Burlap Personalized Art
Jackson Utility Board
4. Everyday essentials tailored just for them. Whether it’s a backpack or storage bin, daily-use items are perfect for personalization. Along with adding style, a letter, name or even a recognizable patch keeps things from getting lost or forgotten. These are our picks for everyday essentials:
Mackenzie Moroccan Geo Backpack
Fairfax Aegean Blue Lunch Bag
Fairfax Navy Striped Backpack
5. Seasonal gifts that are extra special. Add a tailored touch with items perfect for special occasions. With spring break and Easter approaching, our favorites are personalized towels and embroidered baskets. Here are some options for this season:
Your little ones won’t have any problem eating a few carrots when they’re packed in this easy carrot cake from Sweet Little Peanut. Perfect for an Easter celebration or springtime get-together, this treat is an easy way to dress up your go-to cake mix.
Celebrate sunny days with warm neutrals and one of our favorite colors for summer: coral. From a cool friend in sunglasses to global-inspired bedding, this cheery girl’s room brings it all together – and Sherwin-Williams Coral Bead SW6873 adds the perfect finishing touch.
1. Let your little one dream of far-off islands and warm summer days under our Elyse Bedding.