For a festive version that takes little time, try this silly Carrot Nose Jack-o-Lantern from Martha Stewart. Even though it’s quick and easy, it brings dramatic impact and playful style to your doorstep.
Looking for more great Halloween ideas? Visit Design Studio and check out our Halloween Party.
Halloween doesn’t have to be a holiday filled with candy and sugar – make your treats healthier with these festive food ideas from Hostess With The Mostess! We love the simplicity and fun packed into each of these frightful snacks, and we spookily suspect that your little ones will, too.
Looking for more great Halloween goodies? See our full Halloween Party at potterybarnkids.com and enter our Halloween Giveaway for the chance to make your celebration extra sweet.
Fall is officially here and we’re ready to cozy up our homes with soft layers of flannel, warm duvets and plenty of whimsical prints. From bright icons to classic holiday characters, here are a few of our favorite pieces to pile on this season:
Santa and Friends Flannel Duvet
Fire Truck Flannel Sheets
Buffalo Check Flannel Sheets
Snowman Flannel Sheet Set
Snowboard Flannel Sheets
Fairy Flannel Sheets
Dr. Seuss Flannel Duvet
Buffalo Check Flannel Sheets
Star Wars Flannel Sheet
How will you be warming up your home decor this fall? Share with us in the comments below — and don’t forget to shop our Cozy Bed Event for extra savings!
Who says you have to leave the house to collect some fun treats this Halloween? We love this DIY Spider Pinata from Oh Happy Day as a fun activity for your Halloween party – it brings a whole new meaning to trick or treat!
Create the perfect space for your little one to dream, play and grow with a few magical touches. Whether it’s adding showstopping furniture or simply refreshing with some new decorative accents, here are our favorite ideas for building a dream bedroom.
1. Add a piece of statement furniture to create a major impact. Look to a theme that your child loves – such as adventure or cars – to find a foundation for the room’s overall design. Here’s some of our favorite furniture that’s filled with wonder – and built to last:
Cottage Loft Bed
Tree Fort Bed
2. Take a page from their favorite fairy tale and dress the room in colors and patterns that are brimming with magic. One of our favorite ways to accent? Shiny, bright metallics – especially gold. Shop our favorite pieces that shine:
Gold Dot Canopy
Gold Dot Nursery Bedding
3. For an easy addition, try decorative accessories that are focused on play – no dream room is complete without toys, dress-up outfits, and plenty of books to read! See some of our newest items that are perfect for gifting:
We’re constantly inspired by the party styling over at Glitter Guide (and the sheer cuteness of Taylor Sterling’s daughter, Elodie). To celebrate the sweet and spooky Halloween party they featured here, we wanted to join the festive fun and throw a scary good giveaway!
Enter below for your chance to win a $1,000 Pottery Barn Kids gift card to sweeten all of your holiday celebrations. Bonus: scroll to the bottom to see some of our favorite photos from Elodie’s first Halloween. Better hurry – giveaway ends Oct. 19th!
Super Hero September isn’t over just yet! You and your little one can celebrate a favorite crime fighter all year with some of our favorite decorating tips that really save the day.
1. Don’t be afraid of a little color. Comic books and their characters tend to be full of bright colors, but that shouldn’t deter you! Celebrate those prints and incorporate rich neutrals – like dark wood with clean, classic lines – to help ground the room. To shop our Avengers™ Room above, visit our Shop Rooms page.
2. Add a bit of “wow.” Incorporate your little one’s favorite super hero with a statement piece – like this Bridge Shelf – to add an unexpected element and unique touch.
3. Go bold on walls. To bring a theme together, try a wall statement like this Batman™ Decal. It’s vibrant and full of action – plus, it’s completely removable!
Celebrate the very end of National Honey Month with a sweet treat that’s versatile year-round: honey graham crackers! We love this simple recipe from Hummingbird High, and we can’t wait to test it out with s’mores, with peanut butter, and as a crust for fall’s comforting pies.
What’s your favorite recipe that features honey? Share with us in the comments below!
Spook up your Halloween celebration with these tiny flying friends. Whether you’re dressing up cupcakes or skewering fruit and cheese, these fuzzy Bat Cupcake Toppers from Oh Happy Day make any party dish extra festive.