This Valentine’s Day, we want to share this same local love with the communities in each of our stores. From February 6th-14th, you and your little ones can come to our stores to make a free Valentine for a friend or family member and one for a child in your community. Find your nearest store here to join us in sharing the love.
Want to get involved online? Download our printable Valentine’s Day card and share with us on Instagram — We’re donating $1 for every creation shared on Instagram with #pbksharethelove to the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children to support their Bright Spaces program.* To learn more, click here.
*Pottery Barn Kids will donate $1 to the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, up to $5,000, for every photo shared on Instagram with the hashtag #pbksharethelove. Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Did you know that today is National Pie Day? Whether you’re preparing for Valentine’s day treats or looking to surprise the sweetie pies in your life, here are three of our favorite ways to celebrate!
Enjoy the taste of the season with this Winter Berry Pie from In Honor of Design. This recipe can include almost any frozen or fresh fruits you’ve got handy in your home plus you can make it your own with fun cutouts or weaving patterns in the top layer of crust.
For a savory spin on this favorite food, we love these Chicken and Kale Hand Pies from Martha Stewart. With a flaky cheddar crust and playful kid-friendly size, your little ones won’t even notice if you add some extra veggies.
Time to make good on that New Year’s organization resolution? We’ve shared some great tips and tricks, but now’s the time to bring it to life. Here are six of our favorite stylish storage pieces and ways to bring them into your home.
1. Find a wall system that works. Low storage like our Cameron System in simply white is both practical and a fresh way to update your space. The easy-to-reach bins make picking up a breeze and a clean white finish gives the perfect palette for bright pops of color.
2. Take a color to the next level with mix and match prints. Classic canvas storage is one of our favorite ways to stay organized and playing with pattern gives your storage new life. Try these essentials in lavender or go bold with orange to minimize clutter in your home.
3. Woven baskets with a touch of sparkle make spaces sophisticated. Natural elements add warmth and handcrafted quality while subtle details like the silver in our Rope Storage bring a touch of glitz.
4. Form meets function with sturdy storage and strong design. Our round wire baskets are inspired by vintage industrial design and have the strength to carry their weight and then some with toys, book and games.
5. Organize and display all at once with hooks or a peg board. Keep belongings in one place and even label each hook with our Chalkboard Peg Rack.
6. The secret to smart storage is varied storage shapes. Both visually interesting and functionally helpful, having storage constructed in useful shapes like our Nursery Canvas Storage is a great way to designate spaces for your stuff.
Now’s our chance to share the big party reveal with you! Check out a few of our favorite snaps from the party below and see the full reveal on Glitter Guide. PLUS, enter below for your chance to win a $1,000 Pottery Barn Kids gift card in our Big Birthday Giveaway! Hurry and enter – giveaway ends Jan. 29th!
Are you welcoming a new one to your family this year? Celebrate the arrival of baby with a nursery designed just for them. Whether you’re looking to decorate in bold pattern or softer hues, here are our eight favorite trends to get you started this year.
Make a statement in black. Strong lines in black with soft pink tones and glamorous gold make for one chic nursery.
Get cozy with soft pale shades. Your little one’s nursery will look like it floated in from a cloud with plush whites, warm beige and light blue hues.
Bring playful brights in to the space. Choose a bright hue like pink and fill the nursery in full color for a look that is energetic and happy.
Go for graphic patterns. Add a touch of surprise to a neutral nursery with an icon like stars or hearts.