When it comes to simple sweetness, this 10-Minute Waffle Cake recipe from Sugar & Cloth takes the cake! Whether you’re making a dessert in a pinch or just want to try something unusual and fun, this quick cake will have your little ones thinking you borrowed their easy-bake oven.
For more great recipe ideas, visit Design Studio and get inspired.
Today’s a very special day
to celebrate the Earth and say,
“Thank you for the trees, and the sea, and the air,
we’d like to show you how much we care!”
So we’re sharing some tips from Dr. Seuss
for you and your family to put to good use.
This first one is great when you need extra space
for shopping, or traveling all over the place!
Energy isn’t in endless supply,
so conserve when you can and we’ll never run dry.
Lastly remember to clean up around you
and do your part daily because now you know how to!
With only a few days left before the festivities begin, here are a few of our favorite Easter ideas that are quick, easy and adorable.
These Peeps S’mores from Eclectic Recipes are a simple way to celebrate with a treat little ones love. The bright colors are perfect for Easter and assembly couldn’t be easier!
We love the graphic look of these Easter Mason Jars from No. 2 Pencil. To make them in a pinch, simply shake a small amount of paint into the jars and draw on a festive face with permanent markers!
Our friends over at The Stylehouse have not one, but five amazing DIY Easter Egg Ideas that look beautiful and are easy to do! We especially love the watercolor idea that uses a spray bottle to dye each egg.
Looking for a fun activity? Little ones love this Jumping Jack Easter Bunny created for us by Oh Happy Day. With a simple template and a few basic supplies, you’ll have your kids hopping around all day.
This spring, add the perfect finishing touch to brighten up a room –literally! Lighting is one of our favorite ways to bring something unexpected to a space, and here are a few of our favorites from our latest collection.
1. Dress up the room with our Rissa Crystal Beaded Chandelier. Natural hues and wrapped twine bring warmth to this delicately beaded chandelier. An ideal piece for a little girl’s room, it offers a touch of sophistication and whimsy.
2. Go hands on with Mini Lanterns. Bring an element of adventure to your little ones’ space with these mini lanterns that can go anywhere. From a backyard campout to a rustic room feature, they add a fresh pop of color to any occasion.
3. Add a beautiful Scalloped White Metal Flushmount. This pretty ceiling fixture diffuses soft light throughout a room. The scalloped edges and round shape make it a perfect accessory for a little girl’s room.
4. All aboard with our Depot Sconce. Your little train conductor will feel right at home with elements inspired by vintage train stations. Fun and beautifully crafted, this piece will grow with your child for years to come.
5. Set sail with our Fisherman Floor Lamp. Adventure awaits with this lamp, inspired by nautical excursions. Crafted with rugged metal and reminiscent of the high seas, it’s perfect for a little dreamer who loves the ocean.
Will your family be hunting for Easter eggs this weekend? Make it an extra-special occasion with the perfect finishing touch: Studio DIY‘s Easter Egg Balloons. With wavy stripes and playful dots (plus a flip on the classic balloon shape), this egg-hunt decor is sure to please!
What are some of your favorite ways to decorate for Easter? Share with us in the comments below!
Keep Easter treats safe until you’re ready to serve with this adorable DIY Cake Dome by Sugar & Cloth. Whether you’re protecting a cake from the elements or simply making sure little hands don’t wander, it’s a fun and festive accessory for any Easter get-together.