Stylized letters are one of our favorite ways to add a special touch to a child’s room. Whether it’s wall decor or a personalized Anywhere Chair, here are a few ABCs of decorating that will bring style to their space.
1. Furniture that speaks. A statement piece that incorporates letters is a great place to start. Our new ABC Dresser stands out in a nursery, while a personalized headboard – like our Sylvia Bed – complements your child’s bedding. Here are a few of our favorite pieces to help anchor the room:
2. Pillows with personality. If you’re looking to add some style to what’s already in your space, try a few pillows that pop. A simple embroidered or appliquéd letter adds a special touch to make the room their own. See some of our favorites:
3. Walls that talk. Artwork and decorative hooks are fun accents for a room, and a personalized approach makes them even more unique. For added function, try a growth chart or chalkboard with lettered style. Here are some of our ideas:
4. Everyday essentials tailored just for them. Whether it’s a backpack or storage bin, daily-use items are perfect for personalization. Along with adding style, a letter, name or even a recognizable patch keeps things from getting lost or forgotten. These are our picks for everyday essentials:
5. Seasonal gifts that are extra special. Add a tailored touch with items perfect for special occasions. With spring break and Easter approaching, our favorites are personalized towels and embroidered baskets. Here are some options for this season:
Ready to put your ABCs to good use? Visit potterybarnkids.com and start decorating!