This month, we’re featuring a Sherwin-Williams shade that coordinates with a wide range of styles. From rugged and natural to sophisticated and chic, Sherwin-Williams’ Westchester Gray is a cool, versatile neutral that works in any boy’s or girl’s room. For this room, we were inspired by the great outdoors and played off the cool gray to create a Little Luxe Lodge.
1. Light up the room with an industrial Depot Light, inspired by those found in vintage train stations.
2. Our plush Stuffed Ram Head adds a soft and sweet touch to your little one’s lodge.
3. Bring the outdoors in with this rustic Tree House Bed — the perfect place for kids to dream and play.
4. Give their walls some dimension with an impressive Light Up Star — it doubles as a piece of art!
5. Create a cozy book nook with our Floor Pillows, the ultimate spot for reading and quiet time.
6. Keep it classic with a set of Buffalo Check Flannel Sheets for a warm and comfy bed on cooler nights.
What colors are inspiring you this month? Share with us in the comments below, and visit our Design Services page for a special offer from Sherwin-Williams.